What, When and Where?
In an effort to bring kids together, both with disabilities and without, our TOPSoccer sessions are centered around the interaction between Athletes and Buddies. After a brief welcome and a stretch, Athletes and Buddies are released to play in whatever manner they so choose, before reconvening for a community game and closing cheer. Together, Athletes and their Buddies have a chance to play field games, kick goals, hula hoop, play frisbee, and generally do all of the things that kids love to do.
TOPSoccer is open to any child, age three* or older, regardless of diagnosis or ability. Our players include children with autism, Down syndrome, intellectual and motor challenges, Cerebral Palsy, and other disabilities.
Find us at BB&T Soccer Park on field number 1 (428 Twins Way, Bermuda Run, NC 27006) on Sundays from 3:00-4:00!
Dates for 2020 Spring Sessions
|November 1st||Week 1|
|November 8th||Week 2|
|November 15th||No Session|
|November 22nd||Week 4|
- As of April 1st, 2019, NC Fusion has a new registration system. If you have a player in a current NC Fusion program, you may log in to that NC Fusion account, add your TOPSoccer player or Volunteer as a participant and register them for the TOPSoccer WEST program.
- If you are new to NC Fusion or have not created an account since April, 2019, you will need to create a new account by clicking on the “Register For Our Next Session” button at the top of the page, create a new account, add your player or volunteer as a participant and register for the TOPSoccer West program.
- You will need to be prepared to upload a copy of your player’s birth certificate when creating an account.
- There is no cost associated with the program but you must proceed through the “check out” process and complete it. You will NOT have to provide any credit card information.
- If you have any questions contact the leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org