What, When and Where?
In an effort to bring kids together, both with disabilities and without, our TOPSoccer sessions are centered around the interaction between Athletes and Buddies. After a brief welcome and a stretch, Athletes and Buddies are released to play in whatever manner they so choose, before reconvening for a community game and closing cheer. Together, Athletes and their Buddies have a chance to play field games, kick goals, hula hoop, play frisbee, and generally do all of the things that kids love to do.
TOPSoccer is open to any child, age three* or older, regardless of diagnosis or ability. Our players include children with autism, Down syndrome, intellectual and motor challenges, Cerebral Palsy, and other disabilities.
Find us at Proehlific Park’s indoor turf field (located at 4517 Jessup Grove Road in Greensboro) Sundays from 4:00-5:00!
Dates for Spring Sessions
|February 23rd||Week 1|
|March 1st||Week 2|
|March 8th||Week 3|
|March 15th||Week 4|
|March 22nd||Week 5|
|March 29th||Week 6|
- Registration dates for Spring 2019 are through March 1, 2019 at 11:59pm – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You register as a Participant OR a Volunteer by logging in to your Fusion account.
- The LOGIN button is at the top of this page in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you are already logged in, click the “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Once in your account, click on the green “Programs Available” button next to name of the Participant that is registering for the program and complete the application process.
- There is no cost associated with the program but you must proceed through the “check out” process and complete it. You will NOT have to provide any credit card information.
- If you do not have a Fusion account, you will need to create one. Please click the “Register” button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to create your account.
- If you have any questions contact program director Ashley Collier.